No coffee picture this time, but here’s some hot cocoa, with a spontaneous heart:
1. There is a Bookish Bingo that is Christmas themed and I am tempted to go for it, although I already wrote a post featuring my go-to books for this month.
2. I am freaking out a bit because although December has just started, I really feel like I am running out of time to do everything… with most people we are doing Secret Santa, but I really want to buy and send some gifts to my family too. But I am not super stressed, not yet…
3. In other holiday news, I have a lot of tasks for the charity group and I am really enjoying them – I am calling them my Elf Tasks. I still have my monthly charity action that I organize (One Hot Meal – cooking for those in need), but I am also busy with other projects. December is a very busy season for charity which is really great, but at the same a little bit sad that people only make time for these actions in December.
4. I just got a new book from the library and I am really excited to start it tonight. It’s called Happy People Read and Drink Coffee by Agnes Martin-Lugand and it’s a contemporary romance I picked solely on the title. It looks like an easy read and hopefully it will be really enjoyable.
5. Lately I am obsessed with RuPaul’s Drag Race and I blame that on my friend Bianca. She begged me for weeks to watch at least one episode and now I cannot stop! The first season was the best so far, but also because the queens were less mean and really supportive of each other, but I am on season three and it’s themed around Christmas (at least the first episode) which fits perfectly with the season!
Now tell me some of your random thoughts! What are you currently reading? Did you watch RuPaul’s Drag Race? Did you finish your Christmas shopping?