I decided to break up one of my favourite posts to write into two: The Sunday Post and Stacking the Shelves, because more fun, right? But also because I feel like that I way I will write more about the books I get weekly, and that gives me more time for a bigger life update – and after such a long break, we need to catch up!
That being said, this post is linked up with The Sunday Post at Caffeinated Reviewer!
Here’s what I was up to for the past couple of weeks (or more):
I got older!!! And I also got a surprise birthday party, that wasn’t really a surprise because I knew about it but I did not really know the time of the party. A friend who is a makeup artist gifted me a makeup for my birthday and she made a great winged eyeliner thingy then added some sparkly green pigment on top and needless to say I was in love. I cannot wait to go to a fancy event just as an excuse to get another makeup from her! It was my first professional makeup and I never expected it to be as relaxing as it was.
On the not so bright side… I have some back problems because I planted a lot of trees a few weeks ago and the next day I experimented the back pain hell. It was horrible for a week, then it got better, then it came back so I decided to go to a doctor. I am really getting older, guys! I am feeling fine now, but I will go swimming and start physiotherapy soon.
Enough about that, there is a new moon in town:
This is Museum of the Moon, a gigantic moon sculpture by Luke Jerram that is traveling all over the world! I was speechless when I saw it and I am thinking of writing an entire blog post about it. (For those living in my city – or country – it can be visited until 14th of December, in Cluj-Napoca.)
In the past week or so, I wrote quite a few post compared to the rest of November:
- last Friday I wrote my State of the ARC #7, quite short and on point.
- on Saturday I published my December Letter and made clear my goal to basically make more time for my hobbies and especially my blog!
- and yesterday I finally wrote another Otaku Sunday #25: Crossing Things Off My List because I am keeping my promise and making more time for my hobbies.
As for my future plans… this weekend I will be away at a cabin with some work friends, but I still hope to write some posts:
- I want to write a December TBR – I usually don’t do TBRs, but this one will be more of what I wish I’ll read this month, not what I have to read this month…
- I hope to write another Bookish (& Not So Bookish) Thoughts because writing the first one was a lot of fun and I feel like it’s a great casual post to share thoughts and ideas that are not enough to make a post of their own.
- and I will share my Stacking the Shelves for the past week.
- if I manage to watch some anime and write the post in advance, I might even have an Otaku Sunday this week.
Thank you for reading!
What are you up to this week and what did you do for the past weeks (I will visit your blogs soon, too – we need to catch up)?