The lovely Kristina at Books and Dachshunds tagged me a long time ago to do this tag and I am really sorry it took me so long to get to it! But at least I am doing it in the same month I got tagged, right? Thank you Kristina, and I hope you forgive me for taking so long to do this tag! Now let’s do it!
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award;
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog;
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself;
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers that you admire and inform the nominees.
- One of my favourite cartoons since I was a kid is Life with Louie, and I still pretty much adore it.
- I really like nice-cream (banana blended with frozen fruit).
- I am rewatching FRIENDS for the 50th time or more.
- Just like Kristina, I not only buy a lot of notebooks but I also start a lot of them and barely finish any.
- I like art history and I might be interested in going to Uni again to study it – but life is a bit too busy at the moment and I can study art history on my own too (it’s not like I plan to do anything with the degree).
- I have driving anxiety. My car did not move from its spot for the past couple of months and I will have to drive it soon which makes me anxious just thinking about it.
- Lately I am having a hard time reading physical books – help?
Anyone who likes this tag can do it, of course, but I also have a few humans I want to tag: Tecsie from Tecsielity, Camilla from The Reader in the Attic, Sheila from She’s Going Book Crazy, Sophie from Blame it on Chocolate, Ioana from Dragon Waffles and Anthony at Keep Reading Forward.
PS: Guys, you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to.