I was tagged by the lovely Sha at Moonlight Pages to do the Mystery Blogger Award. It’s been so long since I did a tag that I cannot wait to answer Sha’s questions – so thank you!! Looking forward to start the 2018 tag post with this blogger award:
* Put the award logo/image on your blog.
* List the rules.
* Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
* Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma).
* Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
* You have to nominate 10-20 people.
* Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
* Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
* Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me
- I love swimming. My grandfather (special human that I lost a few years ago) taught me how how to swim when I was 10-11 years old, at the Black Sea. Afterwards, I taught my two little cousins to swim.
- I grew up in a library – my aunt aka my nanny is a librarian.
- October and April are my favourite months – because of the weather mainly. Funny enough I met my boyfriend in October and we became a couple in April.
1) What is your favourite quote from a book?
“These book gave Matilda a hopeful and comforting message: You are not alone.” (Matilda by Roald Dahl)
2) What was the first book you ever read?
I grew up in a library, so I do not remember. I read so many books when I was little. But the first book that had more words than pictures was probably Matilda by Roald Dahl.
3) Do you listen to music while reading?
Sometimes I listen to classical music while I read, but I usually read without any music on the background; I do like to have chatty friends on the background (my friends are awesome, they accept me reading during social gatherings).
4) Do you have blogger best friends?
I met one of my best friends through blogging!
5) What spreads do you like on your white bread?
Aaah… lately I like kalamata olives paste, but I am also a big fan of margarine and honey or apricot jam.
- What is your favourite sport to watch?
- What’s your perfect reading spot?
- Do you have any pets? Pictures, please!
- What is the thing most out of your comfort zone that you did and made you happy?
- What is your favourite pair of socks? (the weird question)
I Tag… Olivia at Olivia’s Catastrophe, Ioana at Dragon Waffles, Jenn at Jenniely, Mona at Mona’s Little Universe, Ivyclad Ideas, Book Dragons, Myrth at Cliste Bella, Keep Reading Forward, and all of you if you want to do it. Also, those tagged, you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to or don’t have the time.
Thank you for reading! And if you want, you can answer those 5 questions in the comments!